Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monkeying Around



 
As you can see, I found my camera card.  It was right in the computer where I left it.  I feel super intelligent now.  But one other camera card really IS missing.  ;P 

Anyway, here's a few quick pictures of the sock monkey I made the other day.  I just followed instructions that I looked up online.  It was fun to make.  Now I have to wait 2 weeks to give it to my little sis for her birthday.  I hope she likes it.  :)

Have you ever made a sock monkey?

Niki

6 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Aww I love this!!! Cutest one I've ever seen...not even kidding!

I may make one of these for my niece for christmas! :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

P.S. you totally need to make a button for you blog! I would put it on my Blog Share page with my other favorite blogs to read! :) :)

Or I could make you one...if you want...I LOVE making buttons! lol.

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Niki said...

Wow, thank you! And yes, I'll look in to making a button. Thanks for the suggestion. If I get frusterated, I'll definitely ask you for help. :)

Niki

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

You're welcome :) Okay! It's really not that hard. I used picmonkey.com to crop and design my button... that's my favorite site for button making!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group blog

Niki said...

I had never heard of picmonkey.com before, but I just checked it out and I'm sold! So much easier than messing with Photoshop when you don't know what you're doing. I will be using it a lot. So thanks!

Niki

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Oh I can imagine even though I've never used photoshop. I do my main photo editing with Picasa 3 which I downloaded...but picmonkey is fun for the extra little stuff I can't do with picasa. :)

So glad you like it!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beuaty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group blog