Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Vacation and a Pity Party

Hey, just a quick post to let you know that I'll be out of town until the 7th on one last summer family vacation.  It's going to be a blast, but I just didn't want you freaking out or anything at my absence.  ;)  I do have a pre-written post coming while I'm gone though, so stay tuned for that.  It's a tutorial that you may not want to miss. 
 
Secondly, I wanted to tell you a quick sob story.  Don't panic, it's not that bad.  But you know that lovely sheer green top I refashioned a little while ago?  Well, I lost it.  It's vanished.  I've searched my whole house for it, but I can't find it!  I haven't even had a chance to wear it yet and summer is quickly vanishing.  I'm a little bummed.  Hopefully it didn't get thrown away or anything weird like that.  It'll probably turn up right in time for cold weather to set in.  That's ok.  I'll still find a way to wear it.  So there you go.  Such a huge problem, right?  ;)
 
Well, have a wonderful few days and I'll see you again soon!  Did you do anything fun for Labor Day?
 
Niki

No comments: