Friday, August 31, 2012

Resisting

I'm resisting fall a little bit.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as the next girl for scarves, hats, boots, layers, hot drinks, ect.  But when the rains come in Oregon, they stay for 9 months.  I'll be wearing those hats and scarves for a long time.  So please, fall.  Don't rush it.  Give me a little more time to wear shorts and tank tops and drink lemonade and swim in the pool.


That being said, I did start giving into fall today, with my first scarf of the season.  But I refused to wear a long-sleeved shirt and I rolled up my jeans at the bottom just to hang on to that summer vibe for just a little longer.
 
Are you hanging onto summer or jumping into fall?
 
Niki
 
Sweater: thrifted.  Jeans: Levi's.  Shoes: thrifted.  Scarf, leather cuff and hair bow: self-made.  Tutorials coming soon.  :)

No comments: