Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympic Roundup

The Olympics.  A mini world war and two weeks of world peace at the same time.  Super cool.  I love watching the atheletes make super hard stuff look super easy.  I wish my body moved like that.  Gosh.  Anyway, I've rounded up a couple of ideas for showing off your Olympic pride.  The obvious choice is a t-shirt like this.
Super easy tutorial perfect for kids or if you're not feeling too ambitious.  I don't think you can go wrong with this one.  Find the tutorial here.

Or maybe you're in the mood for something edible?  These cupcakes look fantastic!
Personally, I would skip the candy clay and just color my frosting orange.  I'm lazy like that.

Or check out this collection of Olympic-inspired manicures!

And finally, show off your Olympic style with a super-cute necklace with the classic five rings.

Well, there's just a few ideas to I found to help celebrate the Olympics.  Let me know what you've done or created in honor of this once-every-four-years sporting occasion.  Bye for now!
Niki


No comments: