Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Modernizing Effect


(I really like this picture for some reason.)

Are you tired of seeing this denim jacket yet?  I think it's been in almost all of my outfit pictures this fall.  It's just so versatile!  I feel like it modernizes outfits really well.  For example, this outfit would have been really boring and mediocre on it's own.  Just a t-shirt and knit skirt.  It was a combo I only would have worn around the house.  But once I added the denim jacket, flats and a cute hat, I actually really liked the way it looked!  I wore this outfit all day on Monday, even to work.  Moral of the story: if you don't own a denim jacket, think about getting one.  At least, if your style is anything like mine.

Well, that's about it for this post.  It's my day off, so I need to get off the computer and start working on some refashion projects that have been floating around in my head.  If nothing fails too drastically, you can expect some new refashion posts fairly soon. 

Hope your day is great!

Niki

Skirt: self-made/refashion.  Tshirt: handed down from a friend.  Jacket: thrifted.  Black cami: Old Navy.  Flats: thrifted.  Hat: self-made.

No comments: