Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Small Step



I just realized I look really tense in these pictures.  Clenched fists and all.  Hmm.  That was unintentional.  I think I was just too focused on telling my sister how to use my camera.  :P 

This is the outfit I wore to church today.  The dress is from this refashion post and the tights are from my post my dyeing misadventures.  I went outside my comfort zone with the pattern mixing today by wearing the floral patterned scarf with a floraly patterned dress.  Part of me was saying "Don't do it!" but another part of me thought it looked fine, so I decided to just do it.  It was a big step for me.  Kidding.  But it sorta was.  ;)

Do you have any tips for successful pattern mixing?

Niki

Dress: thrifted/refashion.  Jacket: thrifted.  Scarf: Claire's.  Tights: don't know.  Shoes: thrifted.

No comments: