Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Introducing Chasing Rainbows!

Hello friends!  I am so excited to show you what I've been up to lately.  I've been moving towards getting my new Etsy store up and running.  So now, I proudly present (would it be too much to ask for a drumroll?):
 
 


 
 


Currently, I have hobo bags, lunch bags and baby bibs for sale in my shop, but I have lots of other ideas floating around in my head that may show up soon.  All items have been handmade by yours truly.  I'd be so honored if you would go take a peek and tell me what you think!

Niki

4 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Darling those bibs are CUTE!!! Going to your shop to check them out! And I'll be pinning them too!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

Niki said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)

Niki

Unknown said...

Love your choice of fabrics with these - especially the little foxes!

x Elena
www.randomlyhappyblog.com

Niki said...

Thanks! I think the foxes are pretty adorable, too. :)

Niki