Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Hey!  Just a quick post to show you guys what I found at Goodwill today!  I went with my mom and littlest siblings.  We were on the hunt for a wide belt to wear with some dresses I just made, and we walked out with way more than we came for. 

I found a sweet loose-knit type sweater thing in a pretty light peach color.  I have been looking for something like this, so I was pretty happy.  I also found two belts, one skinny, one wide.  Both of which I needed.  Before today, I only had 3 belts to my name.  ;)  My mom found 3 more belts for her.  There will be some sharing going on.


I also found an Ikea mug for a dollar that I grabbed.  I've been wanting to try this idea I've seen floating around on Pinterest.  Hopefully it'll work.  If not, nothing lost, really.  :)  Well, most go change for work.  Bye for now!

Niki

No comments: